Monday, May 12, 2008

Get Me to the Cave on Time!

Announcing the long awaited photos from the wedding ceremony at Stephen's Gap from the morning of May 1st, 2008.

My "something blue"

Angela starting the ceremony

Lea reading

Paul reading his vow to me

"You may kiss the bride"

Lea, Michelle, me, Paul, Tommy and Angela on the pedestal at Stephen' Gap Cave.

More kissing practice.

A long shot of Paul and I. You're looking at about 100ft of waterfall, then the pedestal hides about another 30 feet down to the floor.

The whole nutty crew: Michelle, Angela, Tommy, Nathan, Paul, me and Lea. All packed up and ready to hike out after a successful wedding and pit bounce!

I think all of us really had an incredible time at Stephen's Gap. The day was so mild, the timing and light just right, the perfect words exchanged and everyone was all smiles (despite getting a bit chilly while taking photos).

These are just a selected-selected few of the keepers. I have 8 CDs worth of photos from Nathan, so I'd be posting for days if I even tried to post 1/2 of them! I will post at least a couple more items from the ceremony - And then after that I'll have photos from the cave trip and reception when I receive them from Justin so check back in the next few days.

All photos in this post by Nathan Williams. (thank you, thank you, thank you!)

6 comments:

Laura Williams said...

OH MY GOODNESS. they are breathtaking sabrina, i am totally speechless. . . .WOW!!!!!! XOXOX

Anne said...

I agree with Laura....how beautiful!!! I love your dress, and Paul looks quite dashing in his tux. I look forward to seeing more pictures once you put them up!

Anonymous said...

Yes, the pics are totally gorgeous! They look even better here at home on the computer. It was a well-planned caving and wedding event for sure! And we had a great time at all the Mill adventures. Miss you guys.

Karen and Glenn

Anonymous said...

The hair on my arms are standing up! Soooo beautiful! As your friend said: breathtaking. Congratulations to you two! And congratulations on most innovative wedding spot. Hugs and kisses Lotta/Malte/Arvid

Karisse said...

The cave pictures are absolutely AMAZING! I love them. I saw Laura the other day and said to her: "I want to have wedding pictures in a cave. It was so beautiful." she gave me the classic "Laura" look with the raised eyebrows that said: "Dont' be ridiculous." I decided she was right and that I would just photo shop myself and my groom (whomever he will end up being) into a beautiful cave picture instead. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! Sabrina, you looked amazing. I totally want pictures in a cave now but like Karisse said, photo shopping them might be my best bet. I got your last comment on my blog...yes, forever ago again, but i realize I don't have your e-mail. Mine is michelleivcf@gmail.com