Thursday, May 15, 2008

Eat at Joe's

After our brilliant wedding ceremony at Stephen's Gap our little band cleaned up and hiked out of Stephen's Gap.

My wonderful hubby, Paul, and Michelle behind him, adjusting her ponytail.

Our resident cave photographer extraoidenere, Nathan and myself, Tommy and Lea in the back.

Tommy and Angela

What everyone expect to see hanging in a tree at Stephen's Gap - two formal dresses!

Angela was taking photos of wild flowers behind me, so we paused for a minute, allowing me to shoot this set of three. The last one makes me laugh.

Lea (surviving her first caving experience/wedding in a cave) showing off her jacks with Tommy in the Stephen's Gap parking lot.

Angela called in our orders and we enjoyed a wedding ceremony repast of most delicious pizza. We ate at Joe's - Joe's Pizza that is, off 72. I highly recommend it! (its marked on the map I posted on Feb 21st).


Mmmmm... pepperoni, olive and extra cheese.

The bride and groom's toast

And yes - and the tradition of feeding each other wedding pizza!

More photos of the wedding weekend soon...We're just getting started here folks!

1 comment:

Laura Williams said...

i love it, and i love YOU! wedding pizza - that totally makes me giggle!!!! XOXO