Thursday, May 22, 2008

Plethera of Pictures!


A plethora of beautiful wedding weekend photos await you here from Justin Itnyre of HUE Design +Photo. Be patient while they load, it takes a little while.

There are photos of the set up, some snapshots of the cave trip to Tumbling Rock, the Family dinner, portraits of Paul and I on the 3rd floor of the Lowe Mill just before the reception began (that's why we were all dressed up when we popped out of the elevator), and then the reception.

Our grand entrance from the super cool freight elevator ....


...to our waiting guests... before we got changed and all comfortable.

My Mom & Dad, Paul and I and Paul's Mom and Dad

More photos to come and a short video from the wedding ceremony at Stephens Gap - stay tuned!
Portraits by Justin Itnyre © 2008
HUE Design +Photo

1 comment:

Anne said...

The pictures all look fantastic....I bet it was an amazing weekend!

And yes, due to your popular request, I'll post something new soon. :)