Friday, April 25, 2008

All in the Details

Phew - we've been really hard at work for weeks now (especially the past few days) - ironing out the little details and making sure everything is all set for the big Wedding Weekend.

A few weeks ago Jasna and I set up all the arrangements

Paul tagged the vases

Darien and I modeled a few flowers

TA-DA!

Jasna, Paul and I sorted our way cool Shoelace Factory shoelaces from the City Museum in St. Louis.
Nathan and Michelle joined Paul and I to tie up favors

Nathan doing some favor "crafts"

Last week Jasna and I made an evening tree branch run ... Don't worry....it will all be explained when you see the hall on Saturday

2 comments:

Anne said...

So for those sad unfortunates who couldn't make it to your fabulous shindig (tho I have to say my brother's graduation and Air Force commissioning were really cool), can you please explain the tree branch run? Also, I echo Laura's request from your main blog: photos please!!! Congratulations!!!

Brina Bat said...

The tree branch run was to collect branches to decorate with white lights and strap to the center poles on the Lowe Mill Hall - don't worry you'll see pics when I get them!! I was told it'd be a week for photos. SO I HAVE TO WAIT TOO. But I do have a few that I'm planning on posting - no professional ones... just a couple snapshots.