Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Paul and I's Wedding
featured on Off Beat Bride!

So this is SUPER cool....
I submitted a few photos of Paul and I's wedding to Offbeat Bride last week and tonight/this morning I discovered this:

And then this:

Pretty sweeeeet, huh?!

Here's the direct link to my bride profile.

Thanks Ariel for featuring us on your site! Your book was really helpful and a great read - and your OffBeat Bride site was super inspirational. Nathan - once again - thanks for providing us with such kick-butt wedding photography!! And Justin - for all the beautiful portraits and reception photos. And thank you to everyone (especially friends and family for the countless hours of indentured servitude) for helping us with our incredibly offbeat and extremely memorable wedding! We love you all.

1 comment:

Motivation Experiment said...

Hey Sabrina,

I saw your blog from Offbeat Bride, and was wondering who is the manufacturer of your dress. I can't find anything like it online. Most dresses I've found don't nearly come with that much embroidery.

Thanks,

Jenny
abbeynormal@gmail.com